Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Tiny Addresses Her & T.I.'s Relationship

Tiny Addresses Her & T.I.'s Relationship
Tiny says her record, "What The F**k You Gon' Do" was recorded a year ago, adds that T.I. first heard the song when everyone else did.
Rumors of tension between Atlanta rapper T.I. and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle spread quickly following an altercation between T.I. and boxer Floyd Mayweather and the events and commentary that followed. And with the release of T.I.'s "Stay" and Tiny's "What The F**k You Gon' Do," it appears that the couple has chosen to address the status of their relationship through song.
But in a newly-released interview with Vibe magazine, Tiny has spoken out publicly on her relationship with the Grand Hustle lyricist. She revealed that they're both "working on the relationship" and addressed both of their songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment