Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fat Joe Likens Remy Ma To Michael Jordan, Explains Beef Resolution

By Nemmy Kim

                           Fat Joe Likens Remy Ma To Michael Jordan, Explains Beef Resolution
Fat Joe says Remy is one of the best lyrical female rappers in the world.
Fat Joe and Remy Ma haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but the two reconciled their differences over the years. Today, Fat Joe says, he has no beef with Reminisce.
"She called me up and we made peace," he says in an interview with XXL. "It was cool with me. I never had a problem. I never hated Remy. I mean, my feelings was hurt with whatever transpired between us. I never hated her. I wished her the best. I'm still rooting for her right now."
After listening to Remy's first post-prison track, "They Don't Love You No More (Remix)," Fat Joe says Remy hasn't missed a beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment