Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Young Jack Thriller: T.I.'s Guns Won't Stop Floyd Mayweather From Pursuing Tiny


Young Jack Thriller: T.I.'s Guns Won't Stop Floyd Mayweather From Pursuing Tiny
Exclusive: Jack Thriller: "I wish Floyd would let Tiny go. Leave her alone."
Jack Thriller says watching the T.I. and Floyd Mayweather feud unfold is "tough" for him because he respects both people. On one hand, Thriller says T.I. gave him his nickname. On the other hand, Thriller says he wins money every time Mayweather boxes and that he's also a "really good guy." Nevertheless, Jack Thriller says Mayweather should leave Tiny alone.
"Floyd be doing too much," Thriller says in an exclusive interview with HipHopDX. "Floyd, he know how to get in a motherfucker head. And I think they been doing this shit for years

No comments:

Post a Comment